Organizers of Sailing Point Easter Regatta 2020 are alertly watching the dynamics of the Coronavirus infections. 

We sincerely hope that the number of infections is to fall soon and that we will be able to carry out the regatta as planned.

If that is not the case, we will in accordance with guidelines set by Slovene authorities have to postpone rather than cancel the regatta. 
Safety and well-being of our sailors, volunteers and all participants are the absolute priority.


Next Notice with final decision regarding the regatta will be made latest by March 20, 2020.


Mitja Margon - President 
and JK Pirat’s Executive Committee